Monday, August 25, 2008

Sink of Time

Where does time go when the moment's passed?

Where does our thoughts disappear to when the memory yet remain?

We do not see each other by sight but why does our lives touch like this, my darlingest?

Why do our lives touch like this?

It is because of an imagined reality?

Then why is this imagination not as fleeting as those things I've quickly outgrown, those things that have escaped my bliss, to sink into the sinking of time at the end of every moment's dispersal, into oblivion, into void?

Why does the memory remain focused in the stillness when the thoughts flitter here and there, as if searching for a way out of myself - into God, and into the All of you?

Is it my body that longs for something it can never have or is it my soul that overlap in the eternal remembrance of the Almighty into the still, small presence of you, my Anneka?

Was there ever any distance between our years?

Not when time is an account of the heart for time seems distant only to those with distant hearts.

Was there ever any difference between our hopes?

Our lives interweave in the silence between you and I through a gossamer veil of shadow and tears, the illusion of exile time.

No, there was never any difference.

There never was.

For the tree that now grows at the center of my life's Eden, of the everliving waters within, is nevermore the cause of the exile of my love's dreaming and so soon I shall awaken, our LORD being merciful and kind, into God, and into the All of you; the verdant rest of my most abundant peace.

Thanks be to my Jesus, my most sweet and most loving Jesus, thanks be to my Christ, my All.

In God, I remember you, my Miyang, always to always.

Sancta Sanctis!

Glory to God in the highest
Adoration to Jesus Christ
Peace to men of good will.

No comments: