Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I am Here

The LORD God then called to the man and asked him, "Where are you?"

He answered, "I heard you in the garden; but I was afraid, because I was naked, so I hid myself."

Genesis 3: 9-10

---<--@


I AM HERE
, O most merciful and loving Lord!
Thou art my one, true and everliving God,
speak Thy noble truth and my soul will quicken to Thee,
command my heart and my heart shall obey,
beckon me into Thy Light
and bless me that I may follow into Thee,
pray speak to me of Thy holy will of salvation,
forgive my offenses against Thee
as I forgive others who offend against me,
cleanse me from every stain of sin, O Lord,
and deliver me from everlasting death,
and may our poor world
come to a knowledge of Thee
and in Thy infinite love and Thy endless mercy,
reconcile all of needful mankind unto Thy saving grace
and permit us never again to turn away from Thee.

AMEN.
---<--@

Sancta Sanctis!

Glory to God in the highest
Adoration to Jesus Christ
Peace to men of good will.

No comments: