Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Starlight Smile x

With every journey I take
from deep within my soul,
my wandering heart drifts
like a vessel bearing me
towards distant shores

and timeless places
far from familiar thoughts.

Away from safe harbor,

my darling Anne,

I often find my heart
amidst the gathering storm

of doubt and of fear -

lost in a daze it seems...

Then without my willing it,

I awaken to thy beckoning

as our love in its longing
speaks to a desire from within myself
to return me from my furthest oblivion
by the stillness of thy embrace,
the fragrance of thy gentle smiling,
the beauty of thy face -

ever by the grace of God, my love

ever by the grace of God, my dear
you return me through thy Starlight Smile
to the one Giver above all His gifts.

My loveliest, loveliest love,
my darlingest, darlingest dear,
my sweet, sweet, Annelies Marie;
beyond our times, above our differences -
I am to you and you are to me
like one timeless melody
born to the one music in you
and the one music in me;
a friendship met in Eternity.

I love you so, my Miyang,
from always to always
.
---<--
@







No comments: