Friday, September 12, 2008

The Abrahamic Peace

IN THE INTEREST of our common humanity, under the eternal vigilance of Almighty God, on behalf of all nations of good will who are afflicted by the evil ambition of war, here in our longest night, at the void at the threshold of the third Christian Millennium, in this war on terror, this is our victory condition:

The Abrahamic Peace is our hope of old; a hope built upon a promise and a promise made by God to the holy Patriarch Abraham.

A promise that brings together upon one native sky the children of our Father Abraham, every one who is beckoned by a hope that binds together those numberless stars as one great nation that shines with the light of God's peace through the darkness and despair of war.

All who are children of our Father Abraham are bound to this one promise.
---<--@

O MANKIND, my nations,
saith the LORD, our God,
where is thy one heart?
The heart that yearns
to be one as I am one.

O ye believers, listen:
Have thou loved another?
Dead things who love thee not
more than the everliving Love
in the I am in the I am in thee?

O ye peoples, gather about!
Return to Me, O my portion,
come and learn again My ways
for My ways lead thee to life
and My peace is thy only path.

I am the LORD, thy living God:
Behold! I am but one God alone,
worship Me not with thy divisions!
Serve me not with wars' ambition
but turn away, O stars of Abraham,
and serve the life of My creation.
---<--@

The LORD said to Abram: "Go forth from the land of your kinsfolk and from your father's house to a land that I will show you.

"I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, so that you will be a blessing.

I will bless those who bless you and curse those who curse you. All the communities of the earth shall find blessing in you."

Genesis 12:1-3
---<--@

SOME TIME after these events, this word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision: "Fear not, Abram! I am your shield; I will make your reward very great."

But Abram said, "O Lord GOD, what good will your gifts be, if I keep on being childless and have as my heir the steward of my house, Eliezer?"

Abram continued, "See, you have given me no offspring, and so one of my servants will be my heir."

Then the word of the LORD came to him: "No, that one shall not be your heir; your own issue shall be your heir."

He took him outside and said: "Look up at the sky and count the stars, if you can. Just so," he added, "shall your descendants be."

Abram put his faith in the LORD, who credited it to him as an act of righteousness.

Genesis 15:1-6

---<--@


Prosper the Peace. Prosper the People.


Sancta Sanctis!

Our Lady of Fatima, pray for us.
Blessed Jacinta Marto, Flower of Fatima, pray for us.

Glory to God in the highest
Adoration to Jesus Christ
Peace to men of good will.

No comments: