Sunday, January 06, 2008

Nameless

Cor ad Cor Loquitur - "Heart Speaketh unto Heart".

Annelies Marie Frank:

I am Nameless.

The darkness in this world shall never understand me. The evil of this world and the inhabitants herein seek to persecute me. And they only do what they must. For I do not belong to this world. This world can never know me. For only God can appreciate my littleness. Only God can understand what is in my heart. I am part of God's pilgrim people. My heart is a stranger here. The Lord has called me out of this world. He has called me by my real name. A name that only my Creator can give. A name that only my Lord may use to call me. I struggle to respond to Him. For this world can never know me. Nor can the limits of this world forever bind me. I am not made to pace out my life behind the prison walls of nature. For I am made to walk into the arms of God on a road that nature can never build. The unfeeling earth beneath me that seek to embrace my body can never contain the life that shines within me. The unconscious sky above me that seek to deafen my sacred silence can never capture the song that sings inside of my heart. A song that sings forever unto other hearts of the glory and the love of God.

We are Nameless.

No comments: