Sunday, June 29, 2008

O Mother of Suffering Humanity

O MY MOTHER MARY, I love you.
recall me to yourself today
under your most glorious service
as Queen of heaven and earth
and Queen of my heart with Jesus.
Grant me the strength of will
to serve you under your banner
with a heart that loves God alone
that perseveres in the way of virtue
and add to the good of the world.
Please help me deny myself today
enduring temptations bravely
and bearing trials for Jesus
denying evil an entrance
in my heart and in our world.
O that I may please Almighty God
and prosper God's own peace
in my heart and in our world
for love of all thy children
O Mother of suffering humanity.

Saint Maximilian Kolbe, pray for us.
Blessed Jacinta Marto of Fatima, pray for us.

Glory to God in the highest
Adoration to Jesus Christ
Peace to men of good will.

No comments: