Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009: God of my Heart

Beloved of God, the Lenten season that culminates in the Easter Triduum at Holy Week reaches its summit today, Easter Sunday 2009, and I am so grateful to God and to all of you for having taken this journey together as a Church.

My friends, I am of the conviction that the fruit of many good things depend on our being able to continue with our nations, of the one family of the nations of Mankind, this journey of hope we have taken together; a journey that was begun at the blossoming of our lives during that first Easter morning.

These days used to pass me by like the wind, O precious Christian soul, but verily, these last 40 days have taken on a substance and a weight that I can no longer ignore in my life.

For I have now begun to discover that there is no other place in our hearts like Easter! There - here - where our Lord Jesus Christ is risen, once and forevermore - and for all humankind as a whole.

It is to that timeless place in our hearts with our most loving Jesus that we return in our liturgy and in our souls this day - alone yet together in God from always to always.

Lastly, for those who pray our Rosary of hope: This prayer, God of my Heart, is the prayer that is meant to be said with our Blessed Jacinta, our beloved Flower of Fatima, at the end of every meditation:

God of my Heart:

O my Jesus, zealous for souls,
thirsting for the love of Mankind!

Come, be Thou the God of my heart
and accomplish in me Thy will of peace.

A Very Happy Easter to all of Blessed Christendom.

Indeed, it is time for us, as one family of nations, to build a better, brighter, kinder place - a home away from Home - for all the generations of life.

We have so much to do, my friends, this time as nations dreaming together - each our particular endeavor of Country as an ark like the labor entrusted to our patriarch Noah of old, an Ark of Country, a vessel of sacred life to take all the generations of life across the midnight darkness of exile time unto the golden shores of forever at the Last Day.
---<--@

Prosper the Peace. Prosper the People.

Sancta Sanctis!

Glory to God in the highest
Adoration to Jesus Christ
Peace to men of good will.

No comments: